Apply for NIJ 2017 11060
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Citizen Security through Anti-Drug Community Coalitions: Creation and Support of Anti-Drug Community Coalitions in Costa Rica
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Systems Capacity in Laos to Increase Utilization of High-Quality HIV Diagnosis and Treatment Services by Priority Populations under the President Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) with Department of Communicable Disease Control
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2017 11060
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 11060) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00071||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|NPSP17AC00334||National Park Service- Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
|G17AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 547||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|G17AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|G17AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00159||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|17 548||Ideas Lab: Practical Fully-Connected Quantum Computer Challenge (PFCQC)|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0002||Fiscal Year 2018 Air Force Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0217||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR|
|17 552||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|P17AS00078||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|G17AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 11060", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.