Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program CFDA Number 84.215J (ED GRANTS 061318 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program CFDA Number 84.215J" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.215.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2018 Applications Available June 13, 2018. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply June 28, 2018. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if it has a better understanding of the number of entities that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, the Secretary strongly encourages each potential applicant to notify the Department of the applicantaposs intent to submit an application for funding by sending a short email message indicating the applicantaposs intent to submit an application for funding. The email need not include information regarding the content of the proposed application, only the applicantaposs intent to submit it. This email notification should be sent to FSCS@ed.gov with INTENT TO APPLYaposapos in the subject line by June 28, 2018. Applicants that do not notify us of their intent to apply may still apply for funding. Date of Pre-Application Webinar June 20, 2018. For information about the pre-application webinar, visit the FSCS website at https://innovation.ed.gov/what-we-do/parental-options/full-service-community-schools-program-fscs/applicant-info-and-eligibility/. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 13, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: YOSE/SEKI Buffalo Soldier Interpretive Interns 2018
Previous opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer's Convergence Science Research Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 061318 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 061318 004||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 061318 003||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 061318 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K Focus Area A|
|P18AS00321||SHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Advanced Training|
|ED GRANTS 061418 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Professional Development Grants Program CFDA Number 84.299B|
|P18AS00337||Tuskegee Airman Skyway Club Maintenance Restoration|
|SFOP0005213||2018 (Title VIII) - Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia|
|BIE 2018 0001||Bureau of Indian Affairs-Native Language Immersion Cooperative Agreement Solicitation|
|ED GRANTS 061918 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|NPS 18 NERO 0052||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0053||Maine Acadian Culture Project (MAAC)|
|P18AS00344||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00345||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|DOS GEO 18 CA 002 062218||Promoting Gender Equality in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Exchange Program|
|K NOFO 18 109||DreamBuilder: Helping Women Entrepreneurs Transform Ideas into Enterprise|
|F18AS00196||The Regents University of California|
|ED GRANTS 062618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Special Programs for Indian Children: Demonstration Grants CFDA Number 84.299A|
|ED GRANTS 062718 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP) CFDA Number 84.259A|
|ED GRANTS 062718 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program) CFDA Number 84.103A|
|ND NOFO 18 118 REPOST||Museum and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 061318 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: