Apply for SBX600 21 PAS 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Brunei in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Brunei Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Natural Resources,
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 10
Previous opportunity: Street Outreach Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SBX600 21 PAS 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SBX600 21 PAS 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.