Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations (CDC RFA DP17 1701)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.898.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 85 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP17 1701) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DD16 160202CONT17||National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities|
|RFA DP 17 002||Validation of survey questions to distinguish type 1 and type 2 diabetes among adults with diabetes|
|HRSA 17 109||Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) ? Harrington, Maine; Brooklyn, Maryland; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|HRSA 17 088||State Public Health Coordinating Center for Autism|
|RFA DD 17 001||Coordinating Center for Research to Promote the Health of Children with Birth Defects and People with Developmental and Other Disabilities|
|HRSA 17 039||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|AH SP1 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers, and Their Families|
|RFA DP 17 005||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|RFA OH 17 001||Miner Safety and Health Training Program-Western United States (U60)|
|CDC RFA DD17 1701||Documentation and Use of Follow-up Diagnostic and Intervention Services Data through the Maintenance and Enhancement of the Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Information System (EHDI-IS)|
|CDC RFA DD17 1702||Surveillance, intervention, and referral to services activities for infants with microcephaly or other adverse outcomes linked with the Zika virus|
|NV VSR 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Safety Research of Currently Recommended Immunizations in the United States and Other Vaccine Prototypes|
|TI 17 003||Cooperative Agreement for the Provider’s Clinical Support System – Medication Assisted Treatment Supplement (Short Title: PCSS-MAT Supplement)|
|PA EAA 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant|
|HRSA 17 042||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program|
|HRSA 17 071||Area Health Education Centers Program|
|TI 17 004||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts (Short Title: Family Treatment Drug Courts (FTDCs))|
|MP CPI 17 001||FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity|
|RFA OAA 17 000002||Breakthrough-ACTION|
|RFA OAA 17 000001||Breakthrough-RESEARCH|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP17 1701", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: