Apply for SFOP0008985
- The Department of State, Bureau of Counterterrorism in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Counterterrorism Financing Communications Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.701.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $484,607.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FSA Conservation Reserve Program Transition Incentive Program: Outreach, Technical Assistance, and Research Agreements
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002632 “Community Geothermal Heating & Cooling Technical Assistance & Deployment”
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008985
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008985) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSRUS22CA001||English Learning for Russian Speakers: Content Development|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 05||U.S. Alumni Capacity Building|
|SFOP0008989||AML/CFT Capacity Building in the Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|SFOP0008915||DRL Countering Labor Violence in Northern Central America|
|SFOP0009002||ASEAN Logistics Support|
|PAS OTTAWA FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|HQ003422NFOEASD02||American Red Cross|
|SFOP0009007||DRL Transitional Justice and Forensic Anthropology in Colombia|
|HQ003422NFOEASD03||United Service Organizations|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2022||FTIF-Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|MICC FSH 22 0003||USAG Alaska Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|PAUPDFY22006||Media Literacy Training|
|PAS STOCKHOLM FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|PAS SANTODOMINGO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008973||Safeguarding Freedom of Expression from Coercive Legal Pressure|
|22CS08||ODRC Implementation Project Phase II|
|030ADV22R0061||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grants to Organizations|
|030ADV22R0059||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grant to Individuals|
|22CS19||Community Supervision Leadership Training (CSLT)|
|DOS ACC NOFO 2022 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008985", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.