DoD Lupus, Concept Award (W81XWH 19 LRP CA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Lupus, Concept Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 04, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4
Previous opportunity: Classification: Building Effective Prison Management in the Tunisian Directorate General of Prisons and Rehabilitation (DGPR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 LRP CA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 19 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|G19AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|G19AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G19AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 2003||Research for Integrated Vehicle Aerodynamic Technologies (RIVAT)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 LRP CA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: