Human-Centered Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Leveraged Science and Technology (S&T) Program (FA8650 18 S 6001)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force -- Research Lab in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Human-Centered Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Leveraged Science and Technology (S&T) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2023.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Information Access Fund
Previous opportunity: Exterior Stucco Assessment and Pilot Conservation Treatment for the John Moulton House
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FA8650 18 S 6001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2018 13743||NIJ FY18 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|HR001118S0025||Friend or Foe|
|S18AS00007||OSMRE Semester Internship Program|
|18 541||Smart and Connected Health|
|NIJ 2018 13600||NIJ FY18 Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0268||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0269||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0274||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0273||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|N00014 18 S B003||Advancing Robotic Capability & Usability for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)|
|FR LEL 18 001||FY18 Law Enforcement Strategies for Reducing Trepassing Pilot Grant Program|
|BOR DO 18 F002||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|DE FOA 0001893||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|18 545||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|18 544||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|18 543||Geospace Environment Modeling|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM ALP||Accelerating Local Potential Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|693JK31852A01||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP) - 2018|
|18 547||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|18 546||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FA8650 18 S 6001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: