Apply for P18AS00224
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management and Ecological Restoration in the Redwood Creek" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2018 This announcement is not a request for applications This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Serviceaposs intention to award financial assistance for project activities. Refer to grants.gov posting determination..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $315,400.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2018 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE
Previous opportunity: Improve Utah Prairie Dog Habitat
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00224
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00224) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 492 18 PACIFIC 001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|NPSNOISAGU1800501||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts & Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00102||Resource Education Interpretation/Visitor Services|
|P18AS00228||CAVE HABS Documentation of the Mission 66 Six-Plex|
|F18AS00143||Mitchell's satyr butterfly rearing 2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0042||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0043||York Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|F18AS00145||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program FY 2018 - Base Funding|
|F18AS00147||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY 2018 - Competitive Funding|
|P18AS00234||Continuing Teddy Rooseveltâ¿¿s Legacy through science-based land restoration.|
|P18AS00233||Youth Engagement in Yosemite Valley: Ecological Restoration and Stewardship with a Youth Crew|
|W912DW 18 2 RFP1||Natural Resource Management Training and Education in Washington and Idaho|
|P18AS00236||Evaluate wood loads in Yosemite National Park watersheds|
|F18AS00152||South River Greenway Natural Area Stormwater Project and Habitat Restoration|
|P18AS00197||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews|
|P18AS00237||Building Bridges between Native Communities|
|P18AS00241||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P18AS00252||A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District|
|P18AS00249||mproving visitor understanding of sand dunes at White Sands NM|
|F18AS00153||Forest Evaluation and Prescription for the Benefit of Migratory Birds|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00224", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.