Regulation of Brain Regional and Cell Type Specific Proteome Dynamics in Alzheimers Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA AG 20 041)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regulation of Brain Regional and Cell Type Specific Proteome Dynamics in Alzheimers Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises
Previous opportunity: Maintenance to Historic Headland Trail
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 20 041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 017||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 20 063||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|PAS LUSAKA STEP 2019||Stepping Towards an AIDS Free 2020|
|CDC RFA CK19 1905||CDC National Infection Control Strengthening . .|
|CDC RFA PS20 2001||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement|
|72061719RFA00001||USAID/Uganda Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Activity|
|RFA OD 19 022||Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OD 19 021||Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections: Scientific Opportunities for Exploratory Research (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72062019RFA00007||Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA)|
|HRSA 20 047||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program|
|P19AS00394||PEFO Fence Support Project FY19|
|CDC RFA GH16 17200101SUPP19||Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally|
|72061719RFA00002||USAID Uganda Health Care Waste Management Activity|
|RFI 621 19 CHSSP||Request for Information - USAID/Tanzania Community Social Welfare System Strengthening Program (CHSSP)|
|HRSA 20 029||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|RFA AT 20 002||Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 20 026||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 20 048||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention National Technical Resource Center|
|RFA 72069519RFA00002||WIYIZIRE (Come here, we will support you) Health Activity|
|72068819RFA00004||Household and Community Health and Health Systems Strengthening, Governance and Financing Activities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 20 041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: