Apply for P19AS00480
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to AHTNA Intertribal Resource Commission. Applications will not be accepted from any other cooperator..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: FY2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Production Real-Time GNSS for ShakeAlert
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00480
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00480) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00513||Anza Expedition Film|
|BER NOFO FY19 003||Human Rights and Xinjiang Awareness|
|P19AS00574||Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archaeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, Brown University|
|BOR UC 19 N00||Utah Historic Irrigation Project|
|20191204 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|P19AS00608||The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska|
|20191205 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20191218 PB||Held in Trust: A National Convening on Conservation and Preservation|
|20200205 FZ||Public Scholars|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00480", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.