Notice of Intent: Production Real-Time GNSS for ShakeAlert (USGS FA 19 0264)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Production Real-Time GNSS for ShakeAlert" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $714,584.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: AHTNA Ethnographic Overview and Assessment
Previous opportunity: Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 19 0264) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS KGN FY2019 20||U.S. Embassy, Kingston Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|USGS 19 FAC 0114A||Collaboration with Nepalese Earthquake Professionals|
|USGS FA 19 0287||Notice of Intent: Incorporating Real-time GNSS into ShakeAlert: Improving telemetry and upgrading to multi-constellation GNSS with on-board positioning at existing NOTA stations|
|693JF719R000025||America's Marine Highway Grant Program|
|20JD01||National Sheriffs Institute|
|NPS NOIP19AC00364||GP CESU: Genomic Evaluation of MWR Bison Herds - THRO|
|NPS NOIP19AC00253||PLC Cruiser Lake Trail Maintenance - VOYA|
|NPS NOIP19AC00195||GLNF CESU: Determine Impacts to Species & Ecosystem Function for Possible Restoration of Sand Point Wetland|
|P19AS00418||Master Cooperative Agreement for the Advancement of Cultural, Natural, and Heritage Interpretation as a Profession|
|NPS NOIP19AC00405||Support World Heritage Inscription Activities and Outrach - HOCU|
|F19AS00312||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00243||Building Capacity of Partners Along Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail - LECL|
|F19AS00315||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00042||GP CESU: Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Camp Mueller - CUVA|
|USGS FA 19 0296||Notice of Intent: Support and Improvement of ShakeAlert Earthquake Early Warning System for the US West Coast 2019-2021|
|SFOP0006064||Building Regional Resilience in the Western Balkans|
|OVW 2019 16573||OVW FY 2019 Resource Center on Workplace Response to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking|
|SFOP0006077||Building Capacity to Counter Violent Extremism in Mozambique|
|USGS FA 19 0299||Notice of Intent: Symposium on the 2019 Anchorage Earthquake|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 19 0264", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: