Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies (RFA CE 17 002)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy
Previous opportunity: Enhancement of Turtle Recruitment in the Kalamazoo River (Kalamazoo River NRDAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CE 17 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA PS 17 004||Evaluation of Models of PrEP Service Delivery at Title X and STD Clinics|
|RFA 521 17 000002||Ranfose Abitid Nitrisyon pou Fè Ogmante Sante (RANFOSE)|
|RFA PS 17 003||Web-based Approaches to Reach Black or African American and Hispanic/Latino MSM for HIV Testing and Prevention Services|
|RFA IP 17 001||Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community|
|HRSA 17 034||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement|
|RFA AI 16 080||Systems Biology: The Next Generation for Infectious Diseases (U19)|
|CDC RFA GH14 141803CONT17||Protecting and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|RFA IP 17 003||Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues|
|RFA PS 16 00102CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Research Capacity in Disproportionately Affected Black and Hispanic Communities and Among Historically Underrepresented Res|
|CDC RFA CK17 1702||Addressing Emerging Zoonoses and Strengthening Animal and Human Health Systems|
|CDC RFA PS15 150303CONT17||Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)|
|RFA HL 18 004||Integrated Approaches to HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep (HLBS) Comorbidities (R01)|
|RFA RM 16 018||Limited Competition: NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFI 521 17 000001||USAID/Haiti Request for Information on programming to improve the health status of communities across Haiti.|
|CDC RFA PS17 1703||Strengthening Surveillance in Jurisdictions with High Incidence of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infections|
|HRSA 17 010||Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center|
|CDC RFA GH15 163202CONT17B||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally, Center for Global Health|
|HRSA 17 086||National Maternal and Child Center for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement|
|CDC RFA GH15 158403CONT17||Support for Health System Strengthening of Leadership, Governance and Quality Improvement in the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the Kingdom of Swaziland under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA DP 17 003||Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CE 17 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: