Enhancement of Turtle Recruitment in the Kalamazoo River (Kalamazoo River NRDAR) (F17AS00007)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancement of Turtle Recruitment in the Kalamazoo River (Kalamazoo River NRDAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 20, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2017 See NOFO for application instructions..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00008||WWB Africa 2017 NOFO|
|F17AS00044||Development of sampling techniques for black carp to aid assessment of natural reproduction, distribution, and ecological impacts|
|F17AS00046||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F17AS00066||Fiscal Year 2017 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F17AS00067||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife 2017|
|F17AS00096||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F17AS00098||Freshwater Mussel and Host Fish Exposure to Contaminants of Emerging Concern: Health and Reproductive Evaluations|
|L17AS00020||BLM-WO, Support for the Sustainable Water Resources Roundtable (SWRR)|
|F17AS00108||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|P17AS00068||Notice of Intent to Award: Support and Sponsorship of Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration Conferences|
|F17AS00106||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary - Phase III|
|F17AS00111||Toussaint East and West Land Acquisition and Habitat Restoration Project|
|F17AS00119||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F17AS00122||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|F17AS00120||Rice Creek Floodplain Restoration Project (Enbridge 2010 Oil Spill Kalamazoo River NRDAR)|
|F17AS00123||Evaluation of Legacy and Contaminants of Emerging Concern on the Health and Nutritional Status of Double Crested Cormorants|
|F17AS00128||2017 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Program|
|P17AS00099||Notice of Intent to Award No Applicaitons Will Be Accepted For This Notification.|
|F17AS00143||Biological Monitoring and Management of Federally Threatened and State Endangered Beach Nesting Birds on E.B. Forsythe NWR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: