Apply for CDC RFA DD20 2002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCBDDD in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluation of Health Promotion and Prevention Programs for Blood Disorders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.080.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Comprehensive Suicide Prevention
Previous opportunity: FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Security in the Indo-Pacific
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DD20 2002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DD20 2002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 20 016||Biological Measures for Prognosing and Monitoring of Persistent Concussive Symptoms in Early and Middle Adolescents: Center Without Walls (PCS-EMA CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 036||Telehealth Network Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 023||Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program|
|AH TP1 20 001||Optimally Change the Map of Teen Pregnancy through Replication of Programs Proven Effective (Optimally Changing the Map for Teen Pregnancy Prevention – Tier 1)|
|AH TP2 20 001||FY2020 Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Tier 2, Phase II Rigorous Evaluation of Promising Interventions|
|AH TP2 20 002||Tier 2 Innovation and Impact Network Grants: Achieving Optimal Health and Preventing Teen Pregnancy in Key Priority Areas|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004||TEST|
|HRSA 20 099||Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project|
|CDC RFA GH20 2046||Strengthening Ministry of Health's Capacity (MOH-Cap) for HIV Diagnosis, Treatment, and Monitoring in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|CDC RFA CE20 2003||Drug Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation|
|CDC RFA OT20 2002||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2020|
|TI 20 010||PPW-PLT|
|CDC RFA GH20 2127||Strengthen the Capacity of Republican Narcology Center of Kyrgyzstan on Practical Applications of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Programs under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2067||Acceleration towards Epidemic Control of Comprehensive HIV, TB and Related Infections including Prevention, Treatment and Retention of Prisoners and Staff of Uganda Prisons Service (UPS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPF|
|RFA CE 20 006||Research Grants to Prevent Firearm-Related Violence and Injuries (R01)|
|CMS 1W1 20 001||Minority Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2047||National Human Resources for Health (HRH) Strategic Support, Advanced Health Care Worker Training, and Operationalization of a Local Laboratory External Quality Assurance System in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
|CDC RFA GH20 2012||Establishment of a Strategic Partnership to Strengthen the Council of Ministries of Health of Central America (COMISCA) in Central America (CA) and the Dominican Republic (DR) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2081||Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DD20 2002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.