Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs (F18AS00352)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program
Previous opportunity: Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00352) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2019 NIST ADV MAT COE 01||NIST Advanced Materials Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0001982||INVESTIGATIONS AND NOVEL APPROACHES IN ISOTOPE SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION AT U.S. UNIVERSITIES|
|18 600||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
|USAFA BAA 2015 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|19 500||Joint DMS/NLM Initiative on Generalizable Data Science Methods for Biomedical Research|
|19 501||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
|19 504||Algorithms for Threat Detection|
|19 505||Scalable Parallelism in the Extreme|
|19 506||Partnerships for Innovation|
|AFPMB BAA 19 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement|
|19 512||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|19 514||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 513||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|G19AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00011||Coopertive Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G19AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|19 518||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Data Science Corps|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00352", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: