Apply for RD RBS 21 01 RMAP
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Utilities Service in the agriculture, business and commerce, community development, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, food and nutrition, opportunity zone benefits, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program (RMAP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.870.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Opportunity Zone Benefits, Regional Development
Next opportunity: 2021 Region 4 Sustainable Materials Management Grants
Previous opportunity: Invasive Species Support, Eareckson Air Station, AK
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RD RBS 21 01 RMAP
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RD RBS 21 01 RMAP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.